English Lavender – Loddon Blue or Loddon Pink
English lavenders are a firm favourite in the garden, used for their stunning scent, beautiful blooms, and ability to attract pollinators.
Loddon Blue show off bright violet blue flowers and grow in a neat, rounded bush.
Loddon Pink has prolific dusky pink flowers over an upright habit.
- Prefers a sunny position
- Needs well drained soil – plant with manure or garden compost
- Flowers July – September
- Hardy plant – survives down to -15C
- Grows up to 60cm (23 in) tall and 60cm (23 in) wide
- Ideal for in beds or in a container – shop our pots
- Remove old flower head immediately after flowering finished
We will ring you upon completion of purchase to ask for your selection of colours.
This product isn’t currently available for Nationwide Delivery.
35 in stock - Available online and in store.
Delivered within 5 working days. Please see our Delivery and Collection Information for further details.
We will contact you to confirm your delivery date.