Trailing Petunias Assorted
Trailing petunia are easy to grow and create colourful centrepieces in your garden. From hanging baskets to container and pots, these eye catching plants are quick to grow and long lasting. Deadhead to encourage new growth and trim back leggy growths to thicken.
- Prefers a sunny position
- Needs well drained soil – plant with manure or garden compost
- Flowers all summer and in to autumn
- Grows up to 25cm (10 in) tall and 60cm (23 in) wide
- Ideal for in beds or in a container – shop our pots
- Deadhead regularly and trim long growths back by half
Stocked in such colours as Surfinia Pink Vein, Surfinia Yellow and Surfinia Trailing Red
We will ring you upon completion of purchase to ask for your selection of colours.
This product isn’t currently available for Nationwide Delivery.
8 in stock - Available online and in store.
Delivered within 5 working days. Please see our Delivery and Collection Information for further details.
We will contact you to confirm your delivery date.