Welcome to Norton Garden Centre
Welcome to Norton Garden Centre, a family owned and run independent garden centre. Come and see us for a great selection of seasonal plants, gardening products, gifts and furniture, as well as trained and friendly staff who are always on hand to help. We hope to see you soon.
- Over one in ten native species of plant and wildlife in Britain are facing extinction 30 September 2016
- Green walls and roof gardens play a far greater part in improving city living 28 September 2016
- Bulbs can light up your garden with colour. 26 September 2016
- Sow winter lettuce 26 September 2016
- The ultimate harvest festival gets under way next weekend 23 September 2016
If you live in a mild area and left carrots, beetroot and potatoes in the soil, lift them now. Only store those roots that are healthy and without rots or pest presence. Parsnips should be left in the ground as they taste better once frosted.
Allotment Sue brings you regular updates on her journey to self-sufficiency.
Share her experiences as she tackles the ups and downs of growing her own fruit, veg, flowers and herbs as well as coping with the challenges of erratic weather, invasive weeds and peckish birds!