Welcome to Norton Garden Centre
Welcome to Norton Garden Centre, a family owned and run independent garden centre. Come and see us for a great selection of seasonal plants, gardening products, gifts and furniture, as well as trained and friendly staff who are always on hand to help. We hope to see you soon.
Natural planting using swathes of gently-swaying grasses shot through with drifts of tall, open perennials to mimic the wild look of the American prairie lands caught the imagination of gardeners across Europe in the 1990s, and it's been going strong ever since - you can see some fabulous exam…Read more
- Lift and dry onions, shallots and garlic 24 July 2017
- Find inspiration at this year’s RHS Flower Show Tatton Park 21 July 2017
- It’s not too late to be sowing more veg for your plot 19 July 2017
- Remove algae and pond weed from water features 17 July 2017
- Cut herbs to store for winter 13 July 2017
Keep your container display looking a million dollars with a little TLC now to keep it going into late summer. Pull out early-flowering bedding and replace with late summer flowerers like dahlias, salvias and penstemons. Dead-head plants still going strong, then water thoroughly and give everything a good feed.
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE MIX AND MATCH