Welcome to Norton Garden Centre
Welcome to Norton Garden Centre, a family owned and run independent garden centre. Come and see us for a great selection of seasonal plants, gardening products, gifts and furniture, as well as trained and friendly staff who are always on hand to help. We hope to see you soon.
Filling your house with the colour and fragrance of fresh flowers cut from the garden is one of the great pleasures of gardening. The trouble is, though, if you take all the flowers from the garden, there's nothing left to look at outside.
The answer is to create yourself a cutting gard…Read more »
- Tackle perennial weeds 27 June 2016
- Gardening is so good for you it should be prescribed on the National Health Service 24 June 2016
- Downing Street has been dubbed ‘the greyest frontage known to man' 22 June 2016
- Show off your garden and raise funds for the Red Cross 20 June 2016
- Britain is a nation of wildlife lovers 13 June 2016
Earth up tomatoes
Earth up tomatoes as they grow to promote strong, sturdy plants. Tomatoes produce embryo roots right up the stem, so piling earth up against them as high as the lowest leaves will allow these roots to develop. This means your plants get a double helping of nutrients and water, resulting in super-healthy growth and a bumper harvest.
NW: £3.99 HALF PRICE
NOW: £7.99 SAVE £5
NOW HALF PRICE: £49.99
Allotment Sue brings you regular updates on her journey to self-sufficiency.
Share her experiences as she tackles the ups and downs of growing her own fruit, veg, flowers and herbs as well as coping with the challenges of erratic weather, invasive weeds and peckish birds!